Saturday 22 August 2009

Summary about Phan Ku



The summery about Phan Ku is that he was the first being and the great creator and Phan Ku was the monster that who gave us the all the nature to the world. But the world was at last compleated when he passed away.

Now, I would like to discrive about my picture, Phan Ku. On the right side, I drew a baby Phan Ku that was in the space who born from the egg. On the life side, I drew Phan Ku like a half human and half monster with a huge horns, has a lot of hair, and holding a chisel. Phan Ku is standing on the earth because that shows that he is the one who created the world. Beside the earth, I drew some creations that Phan Ku made to the earth. Such as rocks, river, plant, thunder, wind and clouds, rain, ect... I really enjoyed drawing about Phan Ku because then I really had to image what does he looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment