Thursday 5 November 2009

My Myth Retell Written Story


In my book project, the SLR that I think I showed is "Think Creativily" because in my writing, I think I showed the detailed words or described words that is very creative.I am proud of my writing by I added the explanations on each pages and that will make the story more interesting to read. If I could have a one chance to make it even better, I would put more better ideas in because I did show a lot of details, but I didn't had that much stong ideas in my writing. So I would make that change next time. The most challenging aspect was writing in Pandora's eye poing of view. I overcome this challenge by supported from Ms. Gonnerman to make it even better. In this assignment, I have learned that next writing assignment, I would put more better ideas and effort in so that it will make it better writing.
*I got this picture from Goolge, first page and typed "light bulb"

No comments:

Post a Comment