Thursday 15 January 2009

Winter Vacation



In my winter vacation, I went to Japan. And I had a lot of fun in their. But that day I and my mom arrived in Japan, it was 5 degrees. It was very very cold. So that my grandmother came to airport to pick us up to my aunt’s house because every time when we go back to Japan, she let’s me stay in her house. After we put our stuffs in to her house, I, my mom, aunt, and my grandmother went to eat some Sushi. It tastes great. And after my grand-mother went back to her own house, that day we just stayed in her house because it was too cold for as for a first day to go put side….

On the other-day, I and my mom went to Tokyo Disney Land because in their, the park was 25 anniversary, and I just likes the rides. In their, I bough a lot of goods for a Christmas. And I had a lot of rids. We had a great time in their! We also watched some shows. But still cold. And that day, it rained at night!! It was terrible at night…

Today, I went to a lot of places. Like going to SHOPPING!! And I bought a lot of stuffs. Like cloth, etc… And on that day, I made my first glasses because I had trouble looking at the board. I didn’t like wearing glasses. But I had to because I can’t see the board when I am studying. So that was an ok thing for me.

I went to my grandmother’s and grandfather’s house. And I got a lot of money from them because it was Christmas, they told me that I could buy anything I want to, and the other things is for my birth-day. My birth-day was on January 10th. But I am not staying for that long, so they gave me first, and another one is for Chinese New Year. So I got a lots form all the places. Like my grand-mother’s sister, or friends, or what ever.
I also had a great time in there too.

Today is the day I and my mom have to go back to Malaysia. I felt sad because we only been to Japan for like only 10 days. So it was a very busy days and cold days. And I miss every-one. In the air-port, my grand-mother, and my mom’s brother came to say bye to us. That was nice things.

And my aunt’s has a dog, which is very cute. His name is EVISU. And it was hard to say bye because he also looked at us in the sad ways, so I think that he knows that we are going back. And also, my aunt is pregnant. It is a boy. He is going to born in April something. I hope she will born him safely!




1 comment:

  1. Only "Winter Break" that your only word!!!Do you think it's anjoyable.....
    where is the anjoyable long sentence........

    ReplyDelete